- Events & Workshops
- My Account
- Contact Us
Green Building Advisor | Montreal | Quebec
GREEN BUILDING ADVISOR - QUEBEC TERRITORY - JUNIOR POSITION - GREEN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
EcoBuildingStore.ca is a small business company dedicated to green building construction materials for homeowners, architect and designers. We offer a complete range of high quality green building products to the Canadian market with a focus in the Ontario, Quebec and Eastern Canada market.
Our products selection include green building materails such as IceStone, Paperstone, American Clay, High Insulation Windows, Recycled Gypsum, Natural Hydraulic Lime, Teragren Bamboo Floor, Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets, etc.
In order to sustain our growth and improve our services to customers, we are seeking for a full time junior green building advisor for the Quebec market and more particularely Montreal city.
With a previous successul experience in retail and sales, passionate about green building and green renovations, you are seeking a sales position dedicated to the sustainable industry and the green building construction market.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES:
- Green building sales assistance for the area of Montreal and the province of Quebec.
- Manage relationship with clients (Architects, Designers, General Contractors, Homehowners) to offer a complete range of green building solution.
- Manage Monthly and Quaterly sales quote for the territory. Maintain and update CRM information and associated system for order processing.
- Acquire and maintain advanced expertise in all green building materials in the Ecobuildingstore.ca's catalog.
- Manage orders and ensure consistency of services to our customers.
- Research, analyse and establish relationship with potential local suppliers in your territory.
- Response to request for information and quoation from Architects, Designers, Homeowners, general contracts, etc.
- Visit clients to their office or home to present our products and services and prepare estimates.
- Organize, prepare and manage workshops dedicated to Green building Materials.
- Provide input for the update of the website content (in French and English).
- Identify potential leasing space for the expansion in the Montreal area.
- Identify growth opportunities for the business.
- Work in close collaboration with the internal departments (Marketing, Contact Management, Finance, HR) to develop business growth.
CERTIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED QUALITIFICATIONS:
- LEED or / and Passive House certification
- Certification in Green Building Construction
- Knowledge of the Quebec construction and renovation code.
- Experience in retail and Green building materials sales.
- Experience in Green renovation and constructions.
- Passion for Green Building and the sustainable industry.
- Excellent communicaiton skills in French and English (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Organized, autonomous and a solid sense of responsability and ownership.
- Knowledge in Mac OS platform, iWork, Adobe CS4 or 5, etc.
- Good knowledge in Sketchup or AutoCAD
To respond to this job offer, please submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or by submitting your profile to the form below.
We appreciate your interest in working with us, but please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your time.
The EcoBuildingStore.ca Management Team.