- Events & Workshops
- My Account
- Contact Us
Shipping and Returns Policy
Please review our shipping and return policies and procedures and let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-877-524-8583 or by Instant messaging/online assistance (See Contact Information).
- Most orders are shipped within two (2) business days or once payment is received for check orders. Mail or Fax orders are shipped once payment is received.
- The shipping choices for online orders shipped within Canada, United States and internationally are Ground, Domestic Overnight, Express and Expedited. Expedited or Express orders placed by 3 PM EST will ship on the next Business day. We try to ship all orders within 48 business hours although delivery may vary upon inventory, back orders and road conditions.
- Non-Canadian residents are responsible for all custom charges, duties, shipping fees and taxes that may appear after your shipment arrives.
- Please note: We do not ship orders on Saturday or Sunday. Any order placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Quebec provincial or national holiday will be shipped on the next business day.
- Below are the shipping options and the associated Shipping & Handling Charges
Local Shipping & Handling
- Shipping costs will be calculated automatically for most of the items at the time of Check-out and are based on Volume / Weight metrics.
- Items up to 150 Pounds will be shipped via one of the main Canadian / US carriers of your choice at the time of Check-out.
- Items of weight of more than 150 Pounds or large dimensions will be shipped via common carriers. We will contact you via phone or Email to provide you with a choice of options after the check out process.
- In some cases, even if you have selected a shipping option at time of check-out, we may contact you to provide you with optimised solutions for delivery time and costs.
Estimated delivery time for items we have in stock is from date of shipment, provided no problems occur with your local customs office. Some countries may require various types of import licenses.
Our international shipping prices reflect the base shipping charge not including customs duties, taxes and country specific fees. Our fees ONLY reflect the cost for us to ship your order to your country. If you are unsure of your country's import policies, please check with them before ordering.
By calling Toll Free 1-877-524-8583 Monday to Sunday.
Outside of Canada | U.S. call: +1 (514) 524-8583
Fax us anytime at + 1 514-759-8580 Domestic or International
976 Duluth East
Montreal | QC | H2L 1C1 | Canada
Order Status and Returns
Email us Monday to Thursday from 9-5 Eastern; Friday 9-4 Eastern at email@example.com
On-line orders can be paid by credit card, debit card and PayPal. We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept most bank VISA or MasterCard credit cards. Orders sent via mail can be paid by credit card, cashier's check or money order.
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase with your receipt for an exchange or refund within 30 days.
All returned products must be in new and unused condition (including all accessories, packaging, instructions etc).
Damages on home delivered products must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Applicable warranties still apply. Some exceptions may apply.
Please note these returns handling guidelines:
- Only merchandise purchased at Ecobuildingstore.ca. will be accepted
- Returns will only be credited back to the original tender type (Debit transactions will be returned as cash)
- All returned parts that have been ordered from our Parts and Service department will be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Merchandise that must be picked up by Ecobuildingstore.ca for return will be subject to a pickup charge.
- Floor model items that are damaged in delivery may be returned for refund (no exchanges).
The following fees are non-refundable:
- All delivery, shipping and handling charges (unless an error has occurred in the shipping of your order)
Ecobuildingstore.ca appreciates your business and will take all reasonable efforts within the guidelines of this policy to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.